Newborn and older
Aromatherapy for sweethearts
Frolicking aromatherapy blend that includes ylang ylang and sweet orange.Product description:
Say 'I Love You' in the most fragrant way and pamper someone special by treating him or her to a luxurious bath filled to the brim with bubbles using California Baby® I Love You™ Aromatherapy Bubble Bath. California Baby® I Love You™ Aromatherapy Bubble Bath has been specially blended to encourage relaxation and ease tension. Children-and adults!-love bubble baths, so we make them safe. California Baby®'s special bubbling formula contains mild vegetable-derived bubbling agents, enriched with a nourishing herbal complex that works to protect delicate skin. California Baby®'s non-drying and (extremely) biodegradable bubble bath strictly avoids the use of synthetic fragrances and harsh bubbling agents. This product was developed to avoid irritation (that is typical of other bubble baths) and we never use Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or DEA. Complete the spa treatment by following with a massage using California Baby® I Love You™ Aromatherapy Massage Oil.
- Because this is not a synthetic bubble bath you must help the bubbling process along by shaking⁄agitating bubbles under vigorously running water at the start of tub filling. Also try stimulating bubbles with your showerhead.
- Change the aromatherapy scent by adding 4-6 drops of our pure essential oil blends once the bubble level has been reached.
- If using for newborns dilute with water for a gentle cleansing bath.
- Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or anytime you want to say 'I Love You' to a loved one!
- Especially appreciated by women because the non-irritating formula does not promote yeast or bladder infections
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Two bubble wands included for extra fun!
- No tears
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents
- No synthetic fragrances
- Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
- Non-stripping of delicate mucous membranes, which can lead to yeast or bladder infections
- Bubbles with soapbark and yucca
- Accepted on the Feingold Program
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®:
The two wands really make this product fun, but the best thing is that it's safe for all ages. You can blow bubbles to your baby or with your significant other-everything in the bath is completely non-irritating. A great gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Birthdays or anytime you want to say 'I Love You' to a loved one! Don't forget big brother or sister when a new baby arrives-California Baby® I Love You™ Aromatherapy Bubble Bath makes a thoughtful sibling gift.
A portion of the proceeds of our celebrated I Love You™ line of
products are donated to Breast Cancer Research Programs.
My two-and-a-half year-old daughter, Anna, and I have been blissfully enjoying California Baby products almost since her birth. I am delighted that my local Target store (in Myrtle Beach, SC) carries some of your items. We usually stick to the Super Sensitive line
because that worked best for her. We ran out of bubble bath, and ran to Target to get more, but they don't carry the Super Sensitive bubble bath
, so we decided to give Overtired and Cranky
a try. Let me just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The fragrance is so light and subtle, and it's so relaxing yet rejuvenating. I've never experienced such a combination in my life. While we soaked in the tub, I decided that I was once again going to give California Baby items as Christmas gifts. My thoughts immediately jumped to my Aunt Frances, who has just begun her chemotherapy for her recently diagnosed breast cancer. I thought that surely the scent of Overtired and Cranky could help soothe her after her treatments. Well, as I scanned your website, I saw the I Love You line
. That made my decision a whole lot easier. I am planning on purchasing these items for Christmas gifts as a tribute to my aunt. I wish that my Target store sold the I Love You items so I could save on shipping, but at least you make it easy to buy online. I didn't think that California Baby could get any better, but with your products and the connections to causes such as breast cancer research, you are the ideal company. Thank you for all that you do. Sincerely, H.B. - Myrtle Beach, SC
Read all Letters & Feedback