Find answers to questions about what is and isn't in California Baby products.
Find answers to questions about product development, safety, expiration and more.
|SKIN CARE FAQ
Find information about specific skin care concerns including sensitivities, sun care, allergies, and more.
SHOPPING FAQOpen AllClose All
- Q. Where can I find California Baby products locally?
- California Baby products are found at natural health food stores like Whole Foods Markets, select gourmet markets and specialty stores, beauty supplies, pharmacies and children's boutiques. You can also find a select mix of California Baby products on the baby aisle at Target stores and Babies R' Us nationwide. If your local store does not carry California Baby products, we suggest they contact us directly so that we can ensure a steady supply of your favorite California Baby products. Click here to go to our Store Locator page.
- Q. Why can't I find your products in Canada anymore?
- We hear ya! And are working diligently to make your favorite California Baby products available in Canadian stores. Unfortunately, a universal harmonized regulatory standard does not exist for natural personal care products; when it comes to natural and aromatherapy products, Health Canada's rules are very different from the U.S. It is important that we are able to communicate on our label what makes California Baby products special while conforming to the very restrictive regulations. We appreciate your passion and hope to have good news for you soon!
We ship to Canada via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Normal transit time is 3-5 days, however, it may be longer depending on the delivery location and customs delays. For an instant shipping quote, please place your order and select UPS Worldwide Expedited under 'Choose Shipping Method' during checkout. Please be aware that there may be additional fees associated with your shipment (custom fees, local taxes, etc.). Because of the high brokerage fees that may be assessed by US and Canadian postal services, we only ship via UPS.
- Q. I'm not comfortable ordering online. Can I call in my order?
- California Baby can only accept orders online. Shopping on our site is safe and secure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to keep your information safe, and we never distribute your personal information to third-party vendors.
- Q. How can I receive a printed catalog?
- As an eco-friendly company, we do not produce a formal catalog. Our website showcases our entire product line and is the best product information source. Ordering online is a safe, secure and the earth-friendly way to buy our products. Occasionally we will include new or seasonal product information sheets with your order. They are printed sustainably on FSC approved paper, which contains 100% recycle content post consumer waste. Printed using soy inks. We do not mail out order forms or info sheets.
- Q. How do I track my order?
- There are two ways to track your order:
1. After successfully placing your order on our website, you will receive an email order confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to check order status may be found within the body of the email after the statement, "You can always find out the current status of your order by going to."
2. All packages sent via UPS will have a tracking number assigned and will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order. The tracking number comes from a second party--you will not see the California Baby email address. For UPS, the sender's address is Quantum View.
- It takes up to 72 hours after you place your order for the tracking number to be available
- Check your Junk Mail Box as many times these notifications go directly there
- Use our Contact Us form to request tracking if you are unable to retrieve your tracking link; please be aware that we cannot process telephone tracking requests
- Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
- Q. Can I cancel or change an order?
- Once you submit your order, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
If you purchased the product from a retail store or an online merchant, please contact them directly.
California BabyŽ has a 'No Return' Policy. We recommend that you purchase sample/travel sizes if you are trying a product for the first time. Click here to see our sample/travel sizes.
- Q. Why can't I add something to my shopping cart?
- Try adding products to your cart while using a different browser, our store works best with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Make sure your browser`s cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow the instructions below for the browser version you are using.
Netscape 7.1/Mozilla 5.0
- Select "Preferences" from the Edit menu.
- Click on the arrow next to "Privacy & Security" in the scrolling window to expand.
- Under "Privacy & Security", select "Cookies."
- Select "Enable all cookies".
- Click "OK".
- Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings".
- Click "OK".
- Select "Preferences" from the Edit menu.
- Under the "Security" tab, select "Always Allow Cookies", or "Only from sites I visit"
- Q. How does California Baby ship products and what are the rates?
- Our standard shipping is via UPS Ground. We process and ship orders Monday - Friday within 72 hours of receipt. Click here for complete shipping information.
- Q. What countries do you ship to?
- We ship to all 50 US states and the following countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Venezuela
- Q. Do you ship to Canada?
- We ship to Canada via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Normal transit time is 3-5 days, however, it may be longer depending on the delivery location and customs delays. For an instant shipping quote, please place your order and select UPS Worldwide Expedited under 'Choose Shipping Method' during checkout. Please be aware that there may be additional fees associated with your shipment (custom fees, local taxes, etc.). Because of the high brokerage fees that may be assessed by US and Canadian postal services, we only ship via UPS.