Thank you for your interest in joining the California Baby® team. Below are the positions that we are actively looking to fill. But, as a growing company, we are always interested in experienced, hard working, and dependable individuals. So send us your resume along with a salary history.Our Culver City office has an opening for a Quality Control Technician. We are seeking a QC Technician: responsibilities include execution of wet lab tests and instrumental analysis to ensure cosmetic & drug products meet criteria of identity, quality, purity, strength, and physical characteristics they’re purported to possess. 2 yrs of bench-level experience in pharmaceutical, food, or cosmetic industry is preferred. To apply, please email your resume and salary history to email@example.com
- Maintain SOP manual
- Make necessary changes/updates to the SOP manual
- Oversee the effectiveness of the Quality Program
- Create/write new SOPs as needed
- Ensure compliance to SOP manual
- Lead Internal Audit Program
- Ensure Correctives from Internal Audits are completed
- Execute and maintain training program
- Perform all necessary training on revised procedures
- Perform routine training on a scheduled basis
- Receive and investigate customer complaints
- Review and approve all final artwork/standards/components etc.
- Report any and all issues immediately to upper management.
- Investigate all issues according to non-conformance procedure
- Maintain calibration of all equipment in the facility
- Ensure that all Master Folders include all necessary documentation to support product release (stability, packaging compatibility, etc.)
- Stay current on all regulatory agencies (FDA 21 CFR) to ensure complete compliance
- Oversee all validation processes (cleaning, IQ/OQ/PQ etc.)
- Ensure all paperwork is current, effective, and up to date.
- Maintain batch records for all product manufactured and filled
- Ensure routine Preventive Maintenance is completed on all equipment, INCLUDING the water system
- Create new product and raw material specifications
- Create components specifications for incoming inspection
- Receive, inspect, and release all incoming components
- Receive, inspect, and release all incoming raw materials
- Receive and inspect all incoming Labeling
- Create production line standards
- Oversee line inspection
- Ensure that all filled product matches line standards
- Sample and test Bulk product and Filled Product
- Ensure product conformance to all related specs.
- Handle bench adjustments on non-conforming bulk product
- Initiate Non-Conformance investigations
- Sample, Test, and Trend water data
- Immediately alert upper management in the event of Non-Conformance
- Perform daily/monthly routine calibration checks on all equipment
- Coordinate sample testing with outside labs
- Manage the sample retains program
Regulatory Duties (If necessary)
- Ensure label copy is compliant with the 21CFR
- Review all drug labels to ensure compliance with the drug monograph
- Ensure all outside laboratories are in compliance with internal set procedures
- Perform External Audits to ensure their compliance
More duties may be assigned if deemed necessary.
|California Baby® products are proudly made in the U.S.A. in our FDA registered and certified organic solar powered facility. |
All products are allergy tested and free of peanuts, soy, or dairy. No animal testing.