Bath Toy⁄Basket Stuffer:
If you're giving a gift and want to put on a show, a custom gift tote is the way to go!
How-To Build Your Custom Gift:
- Add your choice of container to your cart.
- Select each California Baby product that you would like to include in this container, 'add to cart'
- At check out you will have an opportunity to add your personal message; if no personalization is added, we include a card that reads, "A Gift for You!
- Change the 'ship to' address if it is different from your billing address; the receipt will be mailed to the billing address.
- If you wish to add additional products to your order, but do not want them to be included in the custom gift set, please make note in the comments section at check out. Include the full product name with a note, DO NOT ADD TO CUSTOM GIFT.
A Note From Jessica
Newborn and up.
3-4 California Baby products.Product Description:
Set kids on a course for fun and let them sail the high seas—or at least navigate the bathtub and wading pool—with this Tugboat toy. There’s no end to the fun young sailors can have with this colorful craft that floats great and has a wide spout to scoop and pour water. Made in the USA from recycled plastic milk containers to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, our trusty Tugboat is both good for the Earth, and (most importantly) safe for the busy little folks who play there: It’s free of BPA, PVC, phthalates and external coatings.
Benefits & Features
- Tested by a nationally recognized, independent, third-party lab located in the USA; our tugboat contain no traceable amounts of Phthalates or BPA.
- No external coatings, eliminating the need for lead paint.
- Passes the following tests: Consumer Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Consumer Products Safety Standard Specification, ASTM F963, California Prop. 65 (restrictions on lead & cadmium), FDA regulations for food contact, voluntary testing for no BPA (Bisphenol-A), International standards EN71 and ISO 8124
- Tug Boat can be washed in dishwasher to be sanitized
Making a Custom Gift Set? Here Are a Few Tips:
- Keep in mind the age of the recipient and the occasion: baby shower, newborn gift, birthday, Valentine's Day, religious holiday, corporate, etc.,
- Create a theme (bubble baths, diaper care, essential oils…) if possible
- Start with your favorites—you have very good taste!
- Keep in mind, we always include a gift card that you can personalize at check out, along with complimentary travel-sized products
- Don't forget big brother or sister. A new baby can often leave big brother or sister feeling left out…include a small gift to make them feel special, we suggest a product from our I Love You collection
Shipping info and receipt:
- Your order will ship carefully wrapped in bubble wrap so your gift arrives in perfect condition
- The receipt is mailed to your billing address—a packing list, and gift card accompanies the gift
A note from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®: This tug boat from Green Toys is super cute, thoughtfully designed and at the top of the eco-friendly profile heap! Made from the same material that California Baby bottles are made of: HDPE - one the most eco-friendly materials due to its acceptance at most recycling facilities around the country. HDPE is also a very stable plastic and does not leach chemicals (unlike other many plastics), which is why we bottle our products utilizing this material. I always look to buy products made from HDPE recycled plastic - even over wood products - to encourage an increase in use of this readily recyclable material. This tug boat makes a great toy for boys - and girls.
Creative gift containers:Sand Bucket
, Dump Truck