Newborn and older
An all purpose carrier or massage oil
No fragrance or scent masking agentsProduct description:
California Baby® Super Sensitive™ Massage Oil is free of nuts, gluten, soy, and dairy, and is cold pressed, which means no solvents are used for its extraction. Because our blend is high quality, it is not greasy and absorbs easily, making its use perfect for massage or after bath moisturizing.A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®:
Super hydrate baby's skin by applying oil right after bath, before towel drying.
Seal in moisturizing after showering - apply California Baby Calming™ Massage Oil to damp skin...leaves skin satiny soft with a wonderful non-greasy glow.
Tips: To add scent, add 30-45 drops of our pure essential oil blends directly into the bottle, shake vigorously to mix. Do not exceed 45 drops.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Works as a synergistic carrier for our pure essential oil blends
- Our custom pump locks in the 'up' position eliminating accidents on the road or in the diaper bag
- Non-greasy - leaves skin satiny
- Adds an extra layer of warmth
- A gentle rub helps baby sleep well
- Baby massage strengthens the bond between parent and child
- No nut oils, gluten, soy, or dairy
- Food-grade quality, cold pressed oils
- No scent masking agents
- Accepted on the Feingold Program
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: Our oils are cold pressed, which means no solvents are used for their extraction. Because our blend is very high quality, it is not greasy and absorbs easily, making its use perfect for massage or after bath moisturizing. A massage with gentle stokes helps to calm baby and strengthen the bond between parent and child. To warm the oil, dispense a quarter-sized amount of into the palm of your hand, rub hands together vigorously to heat before application. Massage onto skin using gentle circular strokes. This oil may also be used as a base or 'carrier' for our pure essential oil blends. If you have never worked with essential oils before, try our Colds & Flu™ blend.
I just wanted you to know that I'm using your baby massage oil makes a great pre-shave oil. It leaves my face feeling much better than with just shave gel alone. I tried making my own from various carrier oils, but yours is good for this purpose all by itself. Plus, it's fragrance free, a characteristic I seek out in most things I put on my hair or body. I usually add a few drops of the oil to my hair gel, which help to replace some of the natural oils lost from washing my hair. 'Thought you'd like to know. Thank you. C. H. - St. Louis
Read all Letters & Feedback
Click to read more about ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)