Newborn and older
Promotes healthy and moisturized skin
No added fragrance or scent masking agentsProduct Description:
The whole family will delight in California Baby®'s rich and creamy non-comedogenic moisturizer; it offers deep hydration, absorbs completely, and leaves skin feeling satiny smooth. Our luxurious California Baby® Super Sensitive™ Cream is perfect for those with allergies, fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regimen. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents (which is a perfume to cover up any and all scent), this allergy tested cream does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts, except for coconut (seed of a drupaceous fruit), which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Infused with certified organic pansy flower extract and a special antioxidant isolate from the rosemary plant (this is not the essential oil of rosemary) into our high quality botanical vegan cream base. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine!
A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®: After bath, give baby a soothing massage to help calm & relax. Start by rubbing lotion between palms vigorously to warm; massage by using gentle circular strokes.
An excellent shaving cream and aftershave moisturizer.
Benefits and Features:
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- A non-greasy, multi-purpose cream for face and body
- Helps soothe dry spots and chapped lips
- Helps to soothe dry and sensitive skin
- Vegan. No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- No mineral oil
- Allergy tested
- No gluten, soy, or dairy
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly FDA registered and organic certified manufacturing facility
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans. We utilize coconut derived ingredients, which are not typically restricted by those with nut allergies
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Accepted on the Feingold Program
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: If you have dry skin (and who doesn’t?), take a look at your cleanser as it may be contributing by stripping the natural oils from the skin. Sulfates are common culprits. But if you are using a gentle cleanser, like California Baby, then join us in our battle cry: moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! To keep skin soft, supple and hydrated, one needs to moisturize daily; if your skin is really dry, twice a day. It’s easier to keep skin moisturized than to try to hydrate dry skin. Benjamin Franklin was right: An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
Click here to read more about our ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)