Newborn and up
Our special aromatherapy blend that includes Roman chamomileProduct description:
Being a Mommy or Daddy is hard work and sometimes they become 'Overtired & Cranky.' California Baby®'s special blend helps to balance and energize - a back or foot massage with a bit of acupressure can work wonders. Our special non-greasy blend of food-grade quality and cold pressed oils( hi-oleic safflower, hi-oleic canola, evening primrose), is beautifully scented with California Baby® Overtired & Cranky™ blend of essential oils that includes Roman chamomile. We use only the finest quality, traditionally recommended oils that are safe, gentle, and effective. Our essential oils are sustainably grown. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine. May be used on baby too! Works as a synergistic carrier for our Pure Essential Oil Blends.A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®:
Super hydrate baby's skin by applying oil right after bath, before towel drying.
Seal in moisturizing after showering - apply California Baby Calming™ Massage Oil to damp skin...leaves skin satiny soft with a wonderful non-greasy glow.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- May be used on baby too!
- Non-greasy - leaves skin satiny
- Adds an extra layer of warmth
- A gentle rub helps baby sleep well
- Keeps baby's skin soft, comfortable, and smelling sweet
- Perfect for the delicate skin of a newborn
- Food-grade quality, cold pressed oils
- Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: Our oils are cold pressed, which means no solvents are used for their extraction. Because our blend is very high quality, it is not greasy and absorbs easily, making its use perfect for massage or after bath moisturizing. A massage with gentle stokes helps to calm baby and strengthen the bond between parent and child. To warm the oil, dispense a quarter-sized amount of into the palm of your hand, rub hands together vigorously to heat before application. Massage onto skin using gentle circular strokes. This oil serves as a good introduction because it comes in so handy!
Click to read more about ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)