Newborn and older
Changes mood from cranky to sweet!
A special blend of Roman Chamomile and Tangerine
Product description: Overtired & Cranky Shampoo & Bodywash banishes tantrums and bath-time struggles in a snap! Our all-natural formula combines organic soapbark, wild harvested yucca and super-gentle glucosides to clean hair and skin without stripping natural oils. A special blend of Roman Chamomile and tangerine takes you from cranky to sweet all while keeping hair and skin soft, hydrated and squeaky clean! Formulated for sensitive skin and perfect for the whole family, Overtired and Cranky Shampoo & Bodywash is sure to keep your day frazzle-free!
A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®: For extra cleansing, leave shampoo in hair for 30 seconds to give it time to break-up oil, dirt and residue.
A great non-drying facial wash for adults (and teenagers!) with sensitive or problem skin. Also safe for color-treated hair.Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown vegan ingredients
- No Sodium sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents
- Concentrated and biodegradable
- No synthetic fragrances. Scented with aromatherapy quality essential oils
- No tears, non-irritating, non-stripping formula. Safe and gentle
- Two products in one - use head to toe. May be used for hair, face and body
- Great for babies, kids, or adults with chemically sensitive skin.
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: California Baby Overtired & Cranky essential oil blend is one of my favorites. I love the soft yet lasting scent of the Roman chamomile, and the light citrus top note is perfect. I turn to this blend on the mornings I need a little kick in the rear, am a little groggy, or do I dare say grumpy! I've found that this blend helps me relax and reset before I face the day ahead. Over the years, many parents have approached me with love stories about this particular aromatherapy blend and the Overtired & Cranky Shampoo & Bodywash is a natural extension to the collection - one that California Baby moms can turn to when they need help with a little one (or big one!) that has trouble switching gears or has a hard time getting going in the morning.
Click to read more about ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)