Newborn and older
Smooth hold, volumize or a cool California-do!
Overtired & Cranky™ aromatherapy blend that includes Roman chamomile & mandarin to defrazzle the senses
California Baby Overtired & Cranky Jelly Mousse Hair Gel is specially formulated to tame your mood and your hair! Our super duper natural, alcohol-free, starch-based Jelly Mousse™ is completely free of harsh chemicals like PEGs, glycols and alcohol. Lightly scented with our beautiful aromatherapy blend of Roman chamomile and a hint of mandarin, will take you from cranky to sweet in no time! Go ahead and put a little or a lot—it never leaves hair feeling crunchy or sticky. It makes styling hair into braid, buns, and mohawks fun, easy—and safe!
Benefits & Features:
- Smooth hold, volumize or style
- Safe for chemically-treated hair
- Natural starch-base
- Organic ingredients
- No animal testing
- May be used on wet or dry hair
- Non-sticky formula
- Use in combination with our hair conditioner for extra curly or difficult hair
- Leaves hair lightly scented
- Made in our FDA registered & organic certified facility
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: I only use California Baby hair care products to keep my hair healthy and shiny, and now I can add a much needed natural hair gel to my lock taming arsenal! I’m a big user of California Baby Calming hair de-tangler and it helps with manageability, but I was looking for a product to keep my (sometimes wild) locks in place, and I use this CB Jelly Mousse daily to control pesky fly-a-ways and to add gentle hold. California Baby Jelly Mousse Hair Gel has 'soft hold,' which seems to be just enough. As always, scent is very important to me, I particularly love hair that smells clean and fresh. This gel adds a fragrant final touch. I love that is extremely natural, yet utterly effective, without making my hair feel sticky and hard like many hair products can.
Click to read more about ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)