Neck, décolleté and breasts
Our beautiful Natural Pregnancy aromatherapy blend that includes Roman Chamomile, lemon and peppermint.Product description:
All women—pregnant or not—have skin that is constantly changing from dry-to-oily and back again. Bring some balance to your skin with this rich, yet non-greasy cream. California Baby's Natural Pregnancy products are specifically designed to deliver the perfect amount of moisture to the places your body needs it most. California Baby Natural Pregnancy Nourishing Cream is loaded with a pure blend of high quality emollients and plant and flower extracts that offer gentle skin healing benefits like hydration and protection. Perfect even for sensitive skin, the cream will leave your body feeling soft and pampered after each application. Our certified organic cocoa butter is very high quality and has a delicate scent (not heavy like other cocoa butters) and provides superior moisturizing and a satiny finish; Mimosa flower wax adds a floral note and a luxurious texture, making application a sensual experience; and pure essential oils of soothing Roman chamomile, refreshing lemon and cooling peppermint combine to provide a gentle aromatherapy lift that is easy on the senses.
Benefits & Features:
- To reduce hyperpigmentation, which can be intensified by fluctuating hormones, apply a mineral based sunscreen of at least SPF 18 daily.
- For gentle, non-stripping facial cleansing, use our non-drying Shampoo & Bodywashes.
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic, and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, concentrated—a little goes a long way
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy; allergy tested.
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients. Click here to read more about coconut.
- Ingredients are cross referenced for safety for use during pregnancy
- Vegan, no animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered state-of-the art eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Tube is HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; flip top cap PP (#4)
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: Hormonally challenged skin, dry weather, not drinking enough water—the list of challenges facing your skin each day goes on. That's why I'm loving California Baby Natural Pregnancy Nourishing Cream, because no matter how little or how much I apply, it's always perfect. I love the texture (rich and creamy, yet surprisingly non-greasy), the smell (kind of herbal-y), and the fact that it hydrates my dry-ish skin. Don't ignore the neck, décolleté (chest) and breasts (I've noticed a certain, uh, pep when applied daily), as the skin in those areas is particularly finicky and needs extra TLC. Go for it and give these products a try—they're not just for preggers! I think you will love them as much as I do.