The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a mineral-based sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
Beautiful essential oil blend that includes lemongrass.
SPF Protection Level:
Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.Product description:
Pop this convenient PABA free, mineral-based sunscreen stick into your pocket, purse or diaper bag. The whole family will love this easy-to-use stick that gives those "hot spots" a boost of extra protection. Our mineral-based sunscreen stick employs a highly micronized, non-whitening titanium dioxide that scatters and reflects dangerous UV rays, offering UVA-UVB broad-spectrum protection. Non-staining formula. It glides on smoothly for easy application. May be used in combination with our SPF30+ sunscreen lotions.
Dermatologists and the American Cancer Society urge the use of sunscreen everyday and year-round.
- Moms, our sunscreen works great under make-up because it is non-greasy and creates a nice "cover-up" base under foundation or powder.
- Winter use: Since studies show that the risk of sunburn increases at higher altitudes, it's especially important to wear sunscreen on the slopes. Even if you stay at the same elevation all winter long, don't let winter's chill fool you, the sun is still strong and can do lots of damage to your skin. The gentle water resistant formula won't drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat. Clouded vision from runny sunscreen is annoying on the beach and on the ski slopes it can be downright dangerous.
Tip: Wearing a hat and sunglasses are also important.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- UVA⁄UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Water Resistant
- Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- PABA free
- Scatters & reflects UV rays
- Mineral-based sunscreen
- Non-invasive formula, allergy tested
- Non-staining formula