Newborn and older
Makes a perfect gift that new parents will truly appreciate!
Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender.
Our Diaper Care Tote contains everything a parent needs to keep baby clean, comfortable and smelling sweet at home and on the go! California Baby®'s natural diaper care products are chemical free and formulated without Sulfates, DEA, or synthetic fragrances making them the go-to choice for safe diaper care. These indispensable products are scented with our Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender to help keep germs at bay. We use traditionally recommended oils known for their safety; they are tested for purity. This set includes a set to keep at home and a travel-size set to tuck into your diaper bag or carry-on making diaper changing easy on the go.
Usage Instructions: Follow our 3 step diaper care régime for maximum results.
- Cleanse & Soothe using the Non-Burning & Calming Diaper Area Wash
- Absorb & Cool using Calming Non-Talc Powder
- Protect & Prevent using Calming Diaper Rash or Calendula Cream.
- Non-Burning & Calming Diaper Area Wash can be used as a facial toner
- Use Calming Non-Talc Powder on the hands, feet or between the toes on warm summer days to keep skin cool and dry
- Calendula Cream can be used as an eye cream for facial moisturizer to promote soft, supple skin
This tote has a value of $61.10 when purchased separately.
Benefits & Features:
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, concentrated—a little goes a long way
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients. Click here to read more about coconut.
- No Sulfates or DEA
- Not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Bottles/tubes are HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; tube flip top cap PP (#4)
- All aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
- Tote bags meet the toy industry standards (EN71), CONEG and California Prop 65 for environmental standards
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: One of the most asked questions I get from new moms is: "What do I use powder for?" and "Where do I use it?" Powder plays a fundamental supporting role in skin care; it works to help absorb moisture and ease chafing from clothing, diapers, and dry or humid heat. Sprinkle it lightly in the diaper area to absorb moisture before applying a rash cream. Parents and older children can apply to underarms and between the toes. When the weather turns humid, give the back, arms, and legs a light dusting for a silky smooth cooling effect.