Creative Gift Container:
If you're giving a gift and want to put on a show, a custom gift tote is the way to go!
How-To Build Your Custom Gift:
- Add your choice of container to your cart.
- Select each California Baby product that you would like to include in this container, 'add to cart'
- At check out you will have an opportunity to add your personal message; if no personalization is added, we include a card that reads, "A Gift for You!
- Change the 'ship to' address if it is different from your billing address; the receipt will be mailed to the billing address.
- If you wish to add additional products to your order, but do not want them to be included in the custom gift set, please make note in the comments section at check out. Include the full product name with a note, DO NOT ADD TO CUSTOM GIFT.
A Note From Jessica
1 and up.
10"L x 7 ˝"W x 7 1⁄8"H
4-6 California Baby products.
Add a twist to your gift giving with this eco-friendly dump truck. We like this dump truck as a gift container because it is a creative alternative to a wicker basket - and because it's so cute! But, it is first and foremost a sturdy and workable dump truck that is built for lots of play (indoors or out). Designed with no sharp edges or metal axles (for rust-free play). Made from 100% recycled HDPE plastic that is BPA and phthalate free. When not in use, we like this container as a fun toy or art supply storage⁄display container - which is how we use it in our eco-friendly showroom. Made in the USA.Click here to check out our already made dump truck set, filled with California Baby products
Benefits & Features
- Tested by nationally recognized, independent, third-party lab located in the USA; they contain no traceable amounts of Phthalates or BPA.
- No external coatings, eliminating the need for lead paint.
- Passes the following tests: Consumer Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Consumer Products Safety Standard Specification, ASTM F963, California Prop. 65 (restrictions on lead & cadmium), FDA regulations for food contact, Voluntary testing for no BPA (Bisphenol-A), International standards EN71 and ISO 8124
Making a Custom Gift Set? Here Are a Few Tips:
- Keep in mind the age of the recipient and the occasion: baby shower, newborn gift, birthday, Valentine's Day, religious holiday, corporate, etc.,
- Create a theme (bubble baths, diaper care, essential oils…) if possible
- Start with your favorites—you have very good taste!
- Include a stuffed animal, it adds charm and makes the gift set come alive
- Keep in mind, we always include a gift card that you can personalize at check out, along with complimentary travel-sized products
- Don't forget big brother or sister. A new baby can often leave big brother or sister feeling left out…include a small gift to make them feel special, we suggest a product from our I Love You collection
Shipping info and receipt:
- Your order will ship carefully wrapped in bubble wrap so your gift arrives in perfect condition
- The receipt is mailed to your billing address—a packing list, and gift card accompanies the gift
Suggested items to include for a gift:
Click here to buy the already made dump truck tote
A note from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®:
This truck is super cute, thoughtfully designed and at the top of the eco-friendly profile heap! Made from the same material that California Baby bottles are made of: HDPE - one the most eco-friendly materials due to its acceptance at most recycling facilities around the country. HDPE is also a very stable plastic and does not leach chemicals (unlike other many plastics), which is why we bottle our products utilizing this material. I always look to buy products made from HDPE recycled plastic - even over wood products - to encourage an increase in use of this readily recyclable material. This dump truck makes a great toy for boys - and girls.
More creative gift containers:Sand Bucket