6 months & older
Promotes a sense of well-being
Eucalyptus and Douglas firProduct description:
An indispensable product — always keep a bottle handy! Nothing is worse than the sight (especially at 2:00 a.m.!) of an uncomfortable child. We formulate our products to work, and this massage oil is a lifesaver when your child is grumpy and cranky.A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®:
Super hydrate baby's skin by applying oil right after bath, before towel drying.
Seal in moisturizing after showering - apply California Baby Eucalyptus Ease™ Massage Oil to damp skin...leaves skin satiny soft with a wonderful non-greasy glow.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Works as a synergistic carrier for our pure essential oil blends
- Non-greasy - leaves skin satiny
- Adds an extra layer of warmth
- A gentle rub helps baby sleep well
- Baby massage strengthens the bond between parent and child
- No nut oils, gluten, soy, or dairy
- Food-grade quality, cold pressed oils
- No synthetic fragrances
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: Our oils are cold pressed, which means no solvents are used for their extraction. Because our blend is very high quality, it is not greasy and absorbs easily, making its use perfect for massage or after bath moisturizing. A massage with gentle stokes helps to calm baby and strengthen the bond between parent and child. To warm the oil, dispense a quarter-sized amount of into the palm of your hand, rub hands together vigorously to heat before application. Massage onto skin using gentle circular strokes. This oil serves as a good introduction because it comes in so handy!
Click to read more about ingredients
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)