Newborn and older
When you feel the sniffles and sneezies coming on!
Douglas fir and eucalyptus.
Invigorate the mind and clear the senses with Eucalyptus Ease Bubble Bath. Our special bubbling formula contains mild vegetable-derived bubbling agents, enriched with a nourishing herbal complex that works to protect delicate skin. Non-drying, extremely biodegradable bubble bath strictly avoids the use of synthetic fragrances and harsh bubbling agents. Turn to Eucalyptus Ease anytime tranquil relief is needed. This product was developed to avoid irritation (that is typical of other bubble baths) and we never use sulfates, DEA, or numbing agents.
- Because this is not a synthetic bubble bath you must help the bubbling process along by shaking⁄agitating bubbles under vigorously running water at the start of tub filling. Also try stimulating bubbles with your showerhead
- Change the aromatherapy scent by adding 4-6 drops of our pure essential oil blends once the bubble level has been reached.
- If using for newborns dilute with water for a gentle cleansing bath.
- Especially appreciated by women because the non-irritating formula does not promote yeast or bladder infections
- Safe for spas and hot tubs
Benefits and Features:
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Tear free / no numbing agents
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients. Click here to read more about coconut.
- No Sulfates or DEA
- Vegan: No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Bottles/Tubes are HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; tube flip top cap PP (#4) Labels are HDPE (#2) and do not need to be removed when recycling bottle.
- All aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity