Newborn and older
Newborn Gift - Includes everything a newborn needs.
Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender.Product description:
Start baby off right! This set is perfect for use on baby's delicate skin and contains everything a new parent needs to keep baby clean, comfortable and smelling sweet! California Baby®'s all-natural head-to-toe skincare products are chemical free and formulated without Sulfates, DEA, or synthetic fragrances. These indispensable bath and diaper care products are scented with our Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender to help keep germs at bay. We use traditionally recommended oils known for their safety; they are tested for purity.
P.S. If the newborn has an older sibling, pick-up one of our Bubble Baths
as a gift to include to make them feel special.
- 6.5oz. Calming Shampoo & Bodywash * Not available separately
- 6.5oz Calming Everyday Lotion
- 1/2 oz. Calming Diaper Rash Cream* Not available separately
- 1/2 oz. Calendula Cream* Not available separately
- 1/2 oz. No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion * Not available separately
- Tote Bag
This tote has a value of $32.80 when purchased separately.
Benefits & Features:
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, concentrated—a little goes a long way
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients. Click here to read more about coconut.
- No Sulfates or DEA
- Not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Bottles/Tubes are HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; tube flip top cap PP (#4)
- All aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
Tote bags meet the toy industry standards (EN71), CONEG and California Prop 65 for environmental standards