FILLED TO ORDER
Shampoo & Bodywash One Gallon
This item is filled to order. Please allow up to two weeks for your full order to be shipped if your purchase includes a "filled to order" item.
We Think You'll Love The Value And Luxury Of Our 'Really Big Sizes'
- Free ground shipping on your entire order (48 Contiguous States)
- Overfilled - you receive more than the stated 128 ounces (net weight)
- Discount built into the price
- Dollar for dollar our best value - on gallons, you save over $30.00 and on half-gallons, you save over $9.00
- Gallon sizes are only available from us - the manufacturer
- Add a convenient pump for easy dispensing or refilling smaller bottles. Pumps may be purchased separately. Buy the one gallon pump.
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: I try to use a different shampoo every day. But sometimes I get stuck on a scent and just want to use it all the time. This happened last summer when all I wanted to use was our Swimmer's Defense Shampoo & Bodywash and Hair Conditioner. I just couldn't get enough of that summery scent! This Calendula Shampoo & Bodywash is my new obsession. It has an herbal quality that mixes nicely with our signature Calming essential oil blend, and leaves my hair manageable and a shine that can't be beat. Perfect for those that like a little extra cleaning power.
Love, love, love your baby products. My daughter has had issues with eczema since birth. She is now 18 months old and nothing has completely worked. We have tried multiple products, including steroid creams. I was persuaded by an employee at a local organic grocery store to try the California Baby products and I could not believe how the products immediately started to improve my child's skin. We tried the Calendula shampoo, body cream and the sun scream. The shampoo leave my daughter's hair soft and smooth. With other shampoos, her hair was greasy after a day or so. This shampoo keeps her hair clean looking and oil free for days. The body cream and sunscreen goes on so smooth and absorbs great. I am a fan from here on out. Thanks for the great products. -C.R. Omaha, NE
Read all Letters & Feedback
Ingredients:Click to read more about ingredients »
- HDPE (#2) bottles contain 25% Post Consumer Content (PCR); BPA free
- Our tree free labels are printed with water-based lead free inks and are easy to recycle with paper or plastic – no need to remove labels before recycling!
- Caps are made of Polypropylene (BPA free)