6 months and older
Eliminates unwanted odors without chemicals
Our California Baby® Bathroom Freshener™ Essential Oil works to seek and destroy stinky scents. Use instead of alcohol-based sprays with synthetic fragrance. Tea tree and a clean, lemony fragrance makes it perfect for use in the bathroom, kitchen, diaper pail, car, smoker's room, etc...Drop onto diffuser or diaper pail pad, cotton ball or into a vaporizer.
Benefits & Features:
How many drops?
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
How to use?
- 6 mos. to 1 year: 3-4 drops
- 1 year to adult: 4-10 drops
- A Bath without Bubbles: Drop into a bath of warm water, swirl the oils through with your hand to mix. May be used daily.
- In Combination with California Baby® Bubble Baths: Add bath drops after desired bubble level has been reached; add drops and swirl through the water with your hand to mix.
- Our Wall Diffuser: Drop 10-20 drops, depending on the size of the room and the desired intensity, directly onto the pad. Place the pad with the oil side down so that it comes into contact with the ceramic plate; this will diffuse the oils evenly and prevent the pad from becoming soggy. Plug into an electrical outlet; the moderate heat that is produced will diffuse the oils. For best results, use one pad exclusively for each blend; change the pad when it ceases to dry out completely between uses.
- Massage: Add 30-45 drops into our Super Sensitive™ no fragrance massage⁄carrier oil. Shake to disperse. Refresh as necessary. You can also use our Moisturizing Cream as a carrier; scoop a dollop into the palm of your hand, create an indent with your finger in the center (think mashed potatoes and gravy), drop 2-3 drops into the center; mix with your finger and then rub your hands together vigorously to emulsify, apply. This method works especially well if you are out of a carrier oil, or if you want to add an essential oil to your moisturizer.
- Vaporizer: Works best with a cold mist unit. Add oils once water level has been reached. Start with 5-10 drops; adjust depending on the size of the water container and your scent tolerance. Essential oils will degrade plastic; avoid dropping directly on any plastic parts or with a unit where the water and oils travel through to create the mist. Calming Bedtime™ at bedtime. Overtired & Cranky™ mid-afternoon or play time. Bathroom Freshener™ to deodorize and revitalize stale air.
Do not take orally. Keep away from the eyes. Not for direct use on skin, unless specified otherwise; if using on skin for massage, blend into a carrier oil and mix well before applying. Common Sense Caution:
Intended for external use only. If any adverse reaction, discontinue use and contact physician immediately. Disclaimer:
This information is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.