Organic cotton is good for baby - good for the environment! A planet-friendly alternative to disposable wipes. These custom-choice California Baby organic terry-cloth wipes are super soft and will not irritate baby's delicate skin. Made with the 100% organic Egyptian cotton that is grown and processed without the use of pesticides, chlorine bleach, or chemical softeners. Many commercial disposable diaper wipes contain strong chemicals that can irritate, trigger allergies or contribute to diaper rash and skin damage. Use these wipes along with California Baby Diaper Area Wash for an natural organic diaper clean-up solution. Comes in a pack of 6. Size: 5" wide x 8".
Homemade diaper wipes—how to:
- Dilute 10 parts distilled water to 1 part California Baby Diaper Area Wash; for example, measure out 1 cup of distilled water and 3 tablespoons of California Baby Diaper Area Wash. Soak and gently squeeze our organic wipes (pack of 6) in the solution in an airtight reusable container/bag and store. Use all the wipes in one day—do not hold over to the next day as your homemade wipes do not have a preservative and may breed bacteria. Make in small batches, no more than 12 wipes at a time. Feel free to adjust the ratio based on personal preference—or use the easiest calculation, use California Baby Diaper Area Wash straight without diluting.
- Can disposable wipes also be eco-friendly and biodegradable? Yes, by making them at home: measure out 1⁄3 cup of distilled water and 1 tablespoon of California Baby Diaper Area Wash and soak and gently squeeze unbleached paper towels (approximately 10 sheets) made from recycled paper, or a cotton pad, voilą!, an eco-friendly way to clean up on-the-go!
Benefits & Features:
- Try these slim shaped cloths to cleanse skin at home or on the road (need to refresh after the gym or yoga class?); Try this: Spray California Baby Diaper Area Wash onto face (close eyes) and wipe with the organic cloth. Or, spray onto the cloth and wipe—easy!
- Use your own home-made wipes instead of harsh chemical feminine or adult personal wipes that may cause irritation, yeast and bladder infections
- Good for pet clean-ups too
- Not just for the diaper area, great for quick cleanups for face & hands in the car, at the park or beach, etc.
- Making your wipes is great for cleansing for oily or acne prone skin because you control the solution (plain water or CB Diaper Area Wash) and the quality of the wipe—in this case, pure organic cotton!
- 100% Organic terry cloth cotton
- Machine washable
- Comes in packs of 6 wipes
- 5" wide x 8"
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: I rarely used diaper wipes when my kids were in diapers. I found it easier to simply wash the area with cleanser and water—thus the invention of California Baby Diaper Area Wash! I needed an on-the-go cleanser that not only took care of the job at hand but soothed and healed. I wish I had these organic wipes because they are perfectly sized and convenient for many other uses besides wiping baby's bottom. You can use these organic fabric wipes and CB Diaper Area Wash in two ways: a quick spritz and wipe or presoak the cloths in the diaper area wash straight or dilute with distilled water (not water from the tap). This combo keeps your baby's skin in the luxury it is accustomed to—today's kids have it soooo good!
Products That Complement:
Diaper Area Wash
More Diaper Care Products:
Diaper Rash Cream and Non-Talc Powder