California Baby has teamed up with Baby Banz to design children's sunglasses created with your little one's safety and comfort in mind. The sleek and sporty shades provide 100% UVA and UVB protection to guard against the sun's damaging rays, plus they're designed to stay in place thanks to a flexible neoprene elastic strap. The shatter-resistant sunglasses also have comforting silicone cushions embedded into the nose and brow pieces for extra comfort.
- Clean lenses often with a lens cleaner and soft cloth. If you don't have lens cleaner, soap and water work well, but never use paper towels to wash or dry lenses as they are too abrasive and can cause scratches.
- For the most comfortable fit, position the nosepiece of the sunglasses so it rests on the thinnest part of the bridge of the nose. The strap should go above your child's ears and be adjusted until it's just snug enough to prevent the glasses from slipping down.
- It's completely normal for children, especially infants, to try and remove sunglasses. Encourage kids to keep them on by introducing shades at a young age (around 5 or 6 months) and putting them back on every time they are taken off. Eventually, your baby will become accustomed to the sensation of wearing sunglasses.
Benefits & Features:
- 100% UVA⁄ UVB protection
- Silicone Nose and Brow Piece is embedded into the glasses for added comfort
- Shatter-resistant frame and durable quality
- Elastic strap allows for flexibility, breathability, and comfort
- Sporty, sleek design
- Band is hand washable with soap in warm water
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: We all know about the importance of protecting your eyes from the sun, and your baby's eyes are no different, in fact, even more important! These sunglasses are so cool, our customer service team wishes they came in adult size! They are unique and can be adjusted to the comfort of your baby, and you don't have to worry about them falling off or constantly readjusting them. Baby Banz were developed by a dad in Australia where the UV rays are very harsh. He developed a pair of sunglasses that are safe and comfortable for your baby whether it's for an active day at the beach or chic stroll around town.