Newborn and older
The first three months of a newborn's life is a precious time with mom. Give that special mom-to-be the ultimate set of bath and skincare items to help create bed and bath time routines in bonding with baby day and night.
- Calendula Cream can be used an eye cream or facial cream to keep skin soft and supple
- Calming Organic Powder is great to use during hot summer months on the feet, under arms or on the hands to keep cool and dry
Benefits & Features
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, concentrated—a little goes a long way
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients. Click here to read more about coconut.
- No Sulfates or DEA
- Vegan*: No animal ingredients (Diaper Rash Cream contains lanolin); not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Bottles/Tubes are HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; flip top cap PP (#4)
- Great gift for baby showers or for new baby arrival gifts!
- All aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity (Super Sensitive products contain no added fragrance)