Newborns and older
Face and body. Soothes and moisturizes.
Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend which includes French lavender
Fine mist sprayer that can lock with a simple twistProduct description:
California Baby Aloe & Arnica Soothing Spray is packed with good-for-you vegan emollients and certified organic herbs to help soothe & moisturize skin in need of a little TLC. Arnica Montana is a flower well known in homeopathic circles to help soothe irritated, sunburned or chapped skin combined with certified organic aloe vera, calendula and pansy flower extracts to keep the cooling and soothing action going. When skin is extra sensitive to the touch, a fine mist applicator is needed so that skin can be moisturized without the irritation that can occur from excessive rubbing. Simply spray and allow to air dry! This spray is convenient, effective and, of course, soothing!
Note: The Arnica used is not in a tincture format, which is typically an alcoholic extract of plant material, and is an ultra-concentrated form; nor is our arnica a salve that is the concentrate of the oil used for the plant extraction. Our arnica is gently extracted in vegetable glycerine and used at a diluted cosmetic/topical level.
- For dry skin, mist prior to moisturizing to add an additional layer of hydration
- Great facial toner and light moisturizer in humid climates
Benefits & Features:
- Cools sunburns in a convenient spray to avoid skin irritation
- Child-friendly sprayer locks with a easy twist
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Plastic bottle is safer than glass for kids and can withstand multiple drops
- Allergy tested
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- Vegan. No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly FDA registered and organic certified manufacturing facility
- Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans. We utilize coconut derived ingredients, which are not typically restricted by those with nut allergies.
- Made in the U.S.A.